Do you dream of having straighter teeth but really don’t want to go through the pain of metal braces? That’s very understandable. Many people don’t want to go through that discomfort and inconvenience.
Some patients really don’t like the way metal braces look, especially adults who are working professionals. Plus, some patients have heard that metal braces can damage the soft tissues in the mouth.
What Are ClearCorrect Aligners?
For decades, if you wanted to straighten your teeth, metal braces were your only option. However, you can now use non-metal aligners. The ClearCorrect system uses a series of clear, customized aligner trays. People probably won’t even see them in your mouth.
ClearCorrect aligner trays apply gentle pressure to the teeth that need to move. You’ll wear them throughout the day and night. You’ll come to see us every two or three weeks, and we’ll give you new aligners as the old ones finish their work.
The Advantages of the ClearCorrect System
Compared to traditional metal braces, you’ll enjoy these advantages of the ClearCorrect System:
- Easy to Clean | Your aligners won’t have any metal wires that food can get trapped in. In fact, you can just take them out to eat.
- Invisibility | It won’t be easy for others to notice that you’re getting your teeth straightened, even when you smile and laugh.
- No Metal | It’s true that metal braces have caused injuries and even scars on the gums of some patients, but ClearCorrect uses no metal!
- Less Discomfort | The tightening of metal braces can cause sudden and sharp pains. In contrast, ClearCorrect aligners exert an even, gentle pressure to your teeth.
- Convenience | Whatever your age, the ClearCorrect system won’t disrupt your everyday life.
Make an Appointment for Straighter Teeth
If you want to know if ClearCorrect might work for you, make an appointment for a consultation. We’ll examine your teeth to make sure you’re a candidate. Then, we’ll get impressions of your teeth and send them out to have your series of aligners created.Call us today to find out how to get the smile of your dreams!